TREND-MAP: EYE TRACKING AS A UX RESEARCH TOOL
IN THE EYE OF THE USER – VIRTUAL ATTENTION DISTRIBUTION AS THE KEY TO BETTER UX.
Category: Methoden & Tools, Methods & Tools
Eye tracking has become one of the most valuable tools for UX research. Because our eyes can betray us. It is one of the most important guardians for our thoughts. Our selective attention allows us to prioritize certain aspects of our environment and ignore irrelevant information. This is one of the reasons why eye tracking is considered a trend in the research world, and we have picked up the topic in our new Trend-Map.
And those who are already discovering the tool for themselves are right at the forefront of developing better UX.
YOU CAN NOW DOWNLOAD OUR TREND-MAP FOR FREE! ⬇
The questions this Trend-Map will answer for you:
- What is visual attention?
- What research possibilities does eye tracking offer?
- What tracking methods are available?
- What will the future of eye tracking look like?
- What are problems and requirements when using the tool?
- What if we think even further?
- What are use cases from our daily work?
Have fun reading!
"*" indicates required fields
Here you have the possibility to rate the blog entry
Business Development und Marketing Managerin
Spezialgebiet: Branding, Markendesign und Eventmanagement
- 2023.03.08Methoden & ToolsTrend-Map: Eye Tracking
- 2022.05.20EventsPersonas sind nutzlos! Oder?